The In-Person program is a traditional method of training students in a classroom. Kaplan certified Trainers at LogIQuest would deliver lectures to the students, answering their questions and clearing doubts in lively discussions. Each discussion is followed by a home assignment and pre work for the next discussion. Also to aid students in the quest for a higher score, we provide original content from Kaplan, which is held in high regard by both professionals and peers alike.
Highlights of the program
- Apt guidance and continuous follow up on the progress of each student
- Expert faculty provides useful inputs at each step of preparation.
- Our faculty track the progress of students with each successive mock test and make valuable suggestions on how to approach the exam more strategically.
- Small classroom size meaning each student receives due attention.
- Our helpful faculty is available to clear doubts after the sessions, offline and online.
- Personalized Learning System gives students access to Video Lectures for a later viewing and revising what they studied in class.
GRE In-Person program gives access
- Original Kaplan study material
- Online resources including practice content for about 200 hours
- 7 full length mock tests
- Personalized doubt clarification sessions with faculty at the centre
- Flash cards app for on-the-go learning
Students enrolling into In-Person program are eligible for SCORE-MAX* sessions that are conveniently timed on weekends as well as weekdays. For more details, batch schedules and fees go to centre locator. In-Person program for GRE offers Score higher or Money Back guaranteed.